Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

4 posters

I needed a good laugh

Gcat
    Gcat

I needed a good laugh Empty I needed a good laugh

Post  Gcat Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:32 am

Sky ls that tells me on kited Kirin that DD/THF is > BLM or RNG!! scratch

then i get to laugh as i come rng and then as i suspected:

I needed a good laugh Ffxi_20090108_030620

O so then i got get WAR/THF and we wipe a 2nd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 cheers

But anyway i've never killed Kirin i guess and i dont know shit about it bc everything i said was stupid and they had a better way, as you can see!! LOLOLOL

I laughed had to share!
    Sumimi
    Sumimi

I needed a good laugh Empty Re: I needed a good laugh

Post  Sumimi Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:14 am

Oh geez, I wouldn't want to be there.
    You guys would have better luck burning him.
    Daleven
    Daleven
    Admin

Post  Daleven Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:39 am

Technically, a crappy DD/THF is better than a crappy BLM on Kirin.. The LS likely has a large number of crappy players, and so for them, their average DD/THF might well be better than their average BLM. They only have one alliance though? Need at least a few quality players and strong DD's to kill Kirin with a single alliance tongue
    Klonen
    Klonen

Post  Klonen Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:58 am

Those player names, and link pearl looks suspiciously like DWings to me...
    My advice concerning DWings: Avoid at all costs!
    Gcat
    Gcat

Post  Gcat Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:30 pm

it is Dwings....

And i wish we have ppl so i could start doing sky with this ls
    Gcat
    Gcat

Post  Gcat Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Daleven wrote:Technically, a crappy DD/THF is better than a crappy BLM on Kirin.. The LS likely has a large number of crappy players, and so for them, their average DD/THF might well be better than their average BLM. They only have one alliance though? Need at least a few quality players and strong DD's to kill Kirin with a single alliance tongue

yeah but before the wipe i was hitting kirin with 700-1100 sugwinders!! compared to their rngs of 400-500 LOL bounce
    Klonen
    Klonen

Post  Klonen Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Gcat wrote:it is Dwings....

And i wish we have ppl so i could start doing sky with this ls

I agree.

DWings... when my social LS organized and went down to do an O. hat run with around 12 people, we found DWings arriving there around the same time. So I (being the leader of our run) discussed it with the DWings officer (Thastorm) that was there, and they agreed that we could combine our alliances, with an outside party for adds, and take turns doing pops. Before anyone popped, we established an order for everyone who had a trigger (around 10 people). Long story short, DWings decided they couldn't be bothered with the order we'd agreed upon, and went as far as booting one trigger holder when the hat dropped, and telling one of their members to lot on it. Luckily that member was a decent guy and gave his trigger to the person who had it stolen. DWings later admitted that they decided during the middle of the run that all their members should get their hats so they could leave.
    The great part was that by the end of the run, several of their members had dropped their pearls, and one even joined our social.

crappy players, crappy attitudes, middle school english, loldwings
    Gcat
    Gcat

Post  Gcat Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Well if you ever on doing a raid, let me know i can help... only reason im in that shell is for Hect hands and Wlegs, osode but i'll probably just buy Osode LOL!

And sintar is in it other than that i do no real work i slack off and still act like an asshole bc they dont listen to a thing i say.

OOO forgot to tell ya i was raiding sky trigs with them when a few members kept talking on how they were so hard and could do this and that and while i was Scaning for ZIPPY for them, (i was RDM/NIN) and i got pissed broke PT and then pulled and solo'd zip myself!!! blowing my own horn but FUCK YEAH!!!

They came as it was at 10% and told me to join and i told them i had to show them what a real player could do.

Now i get why most ppl think i am an asshole, i can come off like that but really i'll help ppl out in anyway i can and love getting ppl items. I just want a challenge in the game and that keeps me going.

ANYWAY

SKY WE NEED MEMBERS!!!!!!
    Sumimi
    Sumimi

Post  Sumimi Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 am

Gcat wrote:Well if you ever on doing a raid, let me know i can help... only reason im in that shell is for Hect hands and Wlegs, osode but i'll probably just buy Osode LOL!

And sintar is in it other than that i do no real work i slack off and still act like an asshole bc they dont listen to a thing i say.

OOO forgot to tell ya i was raiding sky trigs with them when a few members kept talking on how they were so hard and could do this and that and while i was Scaning for ZIPPY for them, (i was RDM/NIN) and i got pissed broke PT and then pulled and solo'd zip myself!!! blowing my own horn but FUCK YEAH!!!

They came as it was at 10% and told me to join and i told them i had to show them what a real player could do.

Now i get why most ppl think i am an asshole, i can come off like that but really i'll help ppl out in anyway i can and love getting ppl items. I just want a challenge in the game and that keeps me going.

ANYWAY

SKY WE NEED MEMBERS!!!!!!

I'm really sure everyone here has experience in sky...
    Could form a mini-genbu group and expand from there.
    Gcat
    Gcat

Post  Gcat Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 am

hmm, me and sin were gonna do that anyway lol
    Klonen
    Klonen

Post  Klonen Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:58 am

Definitely interested. I need A. abdj. pieces ^^

Sponsored content