Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

3 posters

Am i a dick?

Gcat
    Gcat

Am i a dick? Empty Am i a dick?

Post  Gcat Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 am

Its a rhetorical question, so dont answer it.

I'm in this god awful pt and this sam/rng with horid gear says how sidewide rapes birds... ok

so now after 11 misses in a row, i say dude just tachi: yuk you will do way more dmg since u miss 1/10, and i get a "LOL NO" looks way better my way. mean while im tanking doing 200-800 a ws.

Now, i'm the only person in the pt that feels this way and all say just leave it alone hes doing good.
    *note: coming from a drg/rdm and a brd that doesnt know piasimo exists.

SOOOO i guess i'm a dick bc i like to be efficient and get most exp per/hr and not wasting time.

Well im sry lol! im a dick told you is rhetorical... i hate BS period!!
    Klonen
    Klonen

Am i a dick? Empty Re: Am i a dick?

Post  Klonen Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:34 am

I'm with you there man. SAM/RNG can be very sweet, but you need the gear to support it.
    Dunno if you use a parser or not, but sometimes throwing out the raw data of how bad someone's sucking (like how you're doing 50% of the damage and he's doing 10%, his WS accuracy is 0%) will get them to think twice lol.

Sorry though, parser can't tell you your "am I a dick" percentage. You'll have to go elsewhere for that. Smile
    Sumimi
    Sumimi

Post  Sumimi Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 am

Its a rhetorical question, so dont answer it.
    Done.

Theoretically, SAM/RNGs do pwn birds, but uhh...

Judging from what you said about him, he had no TP gear, no WS gear, probably no R.ACC gear to WS with, wasn't eating food (I can see that 'The Bird will eat my food!' excuse).

DRG/RDM fail. BRD without Pianissimo is just old school BRD, lots of running around. Did he have ballad 2? XD

Anyway, you can't stop poor ignorant players from being poor ignorant players, it's their 13 bucks.

Do what I do, put em onto a 'Bad Players' list and leave em there.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:29 pm

SAM/RNG can do hella good dmg on birds, but it also eats your gil in food and arrows, not to mention to unless you have merits into archery and RACC and WS gear you still can miss alot even with food. So yes G, you are a dick. But your a smart dick. Dick.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 am