Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

2 posters

Exciting update inc!

Daleven
    Daleven
    Admin

Exciting update inc! Empty Exciting update inc!

Post  Daleven Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Not really.. Today's big news: Upgraded bells with 2 more octaves! Maybe Klo will care.. Rolling Eyes And Ebisu fishing rod is being improved! They're like the mystic weapons of fishing! ... yeah. And new food: Curry buns! Not sure why this is a big deal. Maybe it'll be a good mage food or at least give something unique..

I'm excited for a new Hexa hat from Moogle expansion. And though my hopes aren't very high, I am hoping that the 50+ and JSE weapon augments are better than the already existing augment systems. I'd be happy about the increased skill-up rate for weapons/magic, except that how they worded it, it sounds like that's only for low-mid levels, so if you're 75 already, it won't make a difference. They're going to try to make Circle-type abilities not suck.. NIN's get a boost that probably won't be great, but they don't need any spectacular boosts, so it's nothing to complain about.. The Mijin boost is actually a pretty major thing. If a NIN tank dies, he can just blow himself up, get raised, and he's ready to tank again. Can easily prevent wipes or big strains on the co-tank, who'd otherwise be solo tanking. And MMM is getting expanded again.. Since they nerfed marbles, I don't think anyone cares about that anymore either. Maybe they'll unnerf it, in which case, interest would likely go up again, at least a bit.

I'm mostly posting this ramble out of boredom at work. Rolling Eyes Hopefully moogle expansion isn't as lame as ACP.. There have been regular version updates with more content than the expansion we had to pay for. Basically paid $10 for a piece of gear. A nice piece of gear, and I'd do it again, but it's very cheap of SE imo.. tongue
    chibale
    chibale

Exciting update inc! Empty Re: Exciting update inc!

Post  chibale Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Wow you must be bored lol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:50 pm